Working to be more independent with Job Path Employment Services.
Job Path Employment Services is a leader in providing supported employment services for individuals with intellectual disabilities and other developmental disabilities. For more than twenty-five years, Job Path has assisted individuals with intellectual and other developmental disabilities in finding rewarding employment in our community while providing the support they need to be successful. Our individualized approach allows us to customize our services to meet the needs and goals of both the individuals served and their employers.
With nearly 200 employment sites in Monroe County, Job Path plays an important role in the workforce. Employers know that working with Job Path assures them that they will be hiring a qualified employee who has the support and job training necessary to be a success.
Job Path matches individuals to jobs that best suit their interests and skills, and once hired, Job Path assists each individual with the orientation process and with on-the-job training, ensuring that the employer is getting an employee who is more than ready to play an active and productive role in the workplace.
In addition, ArcWorks offers superior subcontract manufacturing services. We are committed to delivering the highest level of service and product delivery to our business customers. As an ISO 9001 registered business, our facility and organizational structure enable us to increase efficiencies for both our contract customers and the individuals we employ.
For further information on Job Path’s services, contact our Job Path Director at 585-256-7330, ext. 2510.
Community Based Assessment Program
What is the Community Based Assessment Program?
- The Community Based Assessment Program is for students or individuals with limited or no previous work experience.
- It places them in a community employment setting.
- We provide the individual with a recommendation for future vocational opportunities.
- The individual will be provided with an opportunity in an area of their interest.
How long does it last?
- It is a two-week (10 day) evaluation.
- It is five hours a day.
What does this mean for you as the Employer?
- You will have no obligation to hire the individual. Likewise, they will have no obligation to seek future employment with you.
- The individual will be provided a one-on-one job coach.
- We ask that realistic work be provided.
- You, the employer, will not provide wages.
- A certificate of liability will be faxed to you upon request.
- We comply with our contract with VESID and school districts.
What if I have an unanswered question?
- If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Kayt Davidson, Community Based Assessment Manager for The Arc of Monroe County.
- You can reach her at (585) 256-7330, ext 2529.
ArcWorks is a sheltered employment program that enjoys success and recognition as a premier provider of program and business services in our community. For individuals with disabilities who participate in our program, ArcWorks offers vocational training, paid work opportunities, and on-site supports, as well as unique benefits such as paid holiday and PTO time. Individuals experience all of the benefits of job training in a supportive environment while performing actual sub-contract work for the business community.
In ArcWorks, we believe that every individual makes a valuable contribution to the ArcWorks team. Through work experiences, our people gain self-confidence, self-esteem, and the satisfaction of contributing economically to our community.
ArcWorks is committed to individual growth and success. Individuals in ArcWorks are supported in all vocational activities by a professional team of staff members. Services available include:
- Vocational counseling services on-site
- Extensive vocational training and employment readiness activities
- Specialized on-site services to address social and behavioral needs
- Vocational Assessment services
- Clinical services through The Arc of Monroe County’s Clinic
- Recreational activities
- Family support Services
Within ArcWorks, specialized programs exist to provide an enhanced level of support, training, and enrichment to some of our individuals. The Day Lite program offers a 90-minute per day service, working with individuals on improving communication, social, and independence skills. The Day Training program offers individuals a work setting with a higher staff ratio to provide more intensive supports related to work activities and soft skill development in the workshop.
At ArcWorks, our success is measured by your success in realizing your vocational potential.
For further information, or to schedule a tour of our facility, contact our Community Outreach and Enrollment Administrator at 585-271-0660, ext 2037.