You are cordially invited to the Arc of Monroe County’s 2017 Annual Business Meeting.
Since 1956 the Arc of of Monroe has supporting thousands of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities throughout our community. We are excited to share our successes in our 61st year and recognize those partners who have helped us advance n the last year. During our Annual Meeting we vote on returning and new board members and officers, share a state of the organization and announce our annual award winners for the Weckesser and Kevin Walsh Awards, The Roger J. Robach Award, The Robert and Winifred Wagner Award, as well as out Community Partner of Year, and Business Partner/Employer of the Year.
Thursday, June 29 2017
1111 Jefferson Road, Rochester NY 14623
Schedule of Events
- 11:30am – Arrival
- 11:45am – Luncheon
- 12:15pm – Business Meeting and Awards
- Chicken Piccata: Chicken Breast seasoned and seared, Lemon Beurre Bianc, Yukon Gold Potatoes, fresh in-season vegetables.
- Pasta Primavera: Penne Pasta tossed with peppers, zucchini, Portobello mushrooms, tomatoes in a garlic infused olive oil Italian herbs, and parmesan sauce.
- Halibut: Halibut with Meyer Lemon Beurre Blanc, Rice Pilaf, in-season vegetables.
- Beverage and Dessert: Coffee (regular and decaf); hot tea, and ice tea and NY Style Cheese Cake
Please RSVP on or before Monday, June 19th below online or to Pamela Furr at (585) 672-2223 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below is an event registration for the Annual Meeting with a predetermined $25 donation per guest. Your gift helps support the Arc of Monroe County and this event. If you choose to register without a donation please do so here.