The Arc Foundation of Monroe
Day of Champions Golf Tournament
MONDAY, August 21, 2017 • Midvale Country Club
The Day of Champions is a unique golf tournament which offers you the opportunity to golf, putt and dine with individuals whose lives are being supported through services from The Arc of Monroe – our Champions.
“I see what the Arc stands for at this tournament. Seeing the interaction between the staff and those they support — you just know your money is going for a great cause. I love the fact that the individuals supported by the Arc are part of the day. It’s my favorite tournament, no doubt.”
Dan Edwards, Owner, Vision Auto Group
Midvale Country Club is a private golf and country club located in the rolling hills of Penfield, New York , a few miles east of Rochester, New York. Midvale Country Club is the first course designed and built by the famous golf architect, Robert Trent Jones.
Stroke and Scramble format with a shotgun start.
Schedule of Events
- 10:30 a.m. – Registration
- 11:00 a.m. – Lunch
- 12:00 noon – Shotgun Start (Stroke & Scramble Format)
- 5:00 p.m. – Champions Team Putting Contest, cocktail hour with local beverage tastings and appetizers
- 6:00 p.m. – Dinner and Awards
Grilled steak and chicken, pasta station, salad station, baked potato station, and desert.
- 18 holes of golf with golf cart
- Goodie bag with balls, tees, snacks, sunscreen, and more
- BBQ Lunch
- Hand-rolled cigars
- Golf on holes 3 and 7 with some our Champions
- Exciting thank you gift
- Prizes on the course including a car for the Hole in One
- Summertime adult beverage tasting
- Snacks, Italian ice, beer and beverage buckets on the course
- Day of Champions Putting Contest with cash prize: limited space – sign up at registration
- Tee Off Like a Pro on one select hole
- Raffle with fantastic local prizes
- Cocktail Hour with local beverage tastings
- Steak Dinner
- Cash Bar
- Access to raffle and prizes
Join us for a great day on and off the course!
There are other ways to support the Arc Foundation and this event. For information about event sponsorship and how to promote your business please download our 2017 Arc Foundation Call for Sponsorship Packet or call (585) 672-2202!
To register for this event, please complete the below electronic registration or print and return a paper registration to the Arc Foundation at 2060 Brighton Henrietta Townline Rd. Rochester, NY 14623.