Arc Health Services has been providing therapeutic, habilitative, and clinical services to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities in our community for more than 20 years. We are an Article 16 Clinic that is certified by NYS OPWDD, under the direction of a board certified physician, and staffed by dedicated professionals.
The outpatient clinic is at 2060 Brighton-Henrietta Townline Road, and annually serve more than 700 people with varying needs from Western and Central New York. Appointments are typically scheduled Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm. After-hours appointments are available upon request.
Outpatient Services Include:
- Traditional services: psychiatry, social work counseling, physical therapy, speech therapy and nutrition
- Non-traditional services: identity, and interpersonal relationship groups
- Other: psychological evaluations and sexual consent determinations
- High-quality services with low wait times
- Appointments can be made by family members and medical personnel
- Open to anyone with I/DD and active Medicaid
Forms and Resources:
“I’m happier than I’ve ever been because of the Arc team that I now have,” she said. “I’m so glad that I came in. God has been good to me by bringing the Arc into my life. I love the Arc and the people who help me. I’m thrilled to go there three times each week and see them all. My strength is coming back, I’m eating healthier and I’m feeling really good about myself. I turned my life around and I couldn’t have done it without the Arc.”
– Sparkle Crumpler
For more information on Arc Health Services or to make an appointment, please contact our Treatment Coordinator, Terra Heigl at 585-271-0660, ext. 1377 or via email at email@example.com.